Is It July Yet???
You know those moments in your life that fill you with such gratitude and joy they don’t feel real? That’s how I feel right about now. I’m so excited to announce I’ve been cast as Rosey Kate in Creede Repertory Theatre’s Young Audience Outreach Tour. If you would like more information feel free to visit my “what’s new” page (it’ll be updated in the next week)! Since this is my “blog” I’d like to say a few words regarding how I feel in this moment.
1. Everything happens for a reason
2. God (or whatever higher power you believe in) is great
3. I’m so excited to take the next few months to work on myself mentally, physically, and spiritually before I immerse myself to this experience
4. I can not wait to change lives because that is what I’m passionate about. THEATER CHANGING LIVES!
5. Did I mention I’m so freakin’ excited!
LETS MAKE ART!